Sunday 19 August 2018

Reflection

Two months has past since the school started. In this two months i learned a lot of things that i can use in my daily life. But as a student that is willing to learn I also encounter a lot of problems that  i needed to face.

In ICT 10 I learned about how thw internet works and how important it is in our life. Internet allow us  to communicate with other people. And internet is a way to gain information that we needed. During ths quarter i also learned about blogging.

In the field of blogging there's a lot of  challenges that I faced. One of this is making my own article. Managing my time is also a challenge to me. There's a lot of responsibility that i need to fulfill but with determination and hard work i was able to fulfill al of these.

Moving on, I will try harder and focus on my studies.

3 comments:

  1. yieeee goooood jobbbbb pitaaaaa! that's right focus on your studies and don't give up in every challenges you may overcome <3

    ReplyDelete